- Fibrous based tumours are derived from normal present cells in the body.
- The most commonest presentation is as a benign
- Occasionally these can get bigger and produce neurological symtoms further away from the lump inclkuding tingling, decreased sensation and pain.
- As they can get bigger they may cause symptoms, surgical excision is advised before its gets too large, after appropriate thorough investigation.
- Most can be detected with an ultrasound from our specialist Sarcoma radiologist. Some will require further assessment, with a MRI scan.
If you have a swelling with some of the symptoms above, get in touch here to book and appointment for assessment.