After contacting the booking team, we will ensure all your initial questions are answered and book you in to see the Consultant specialist.
I will answer all your queries and ensure you have a clear idea of investigation and treatment options available. I firmly believe in patient centred care maintaining high standards and satisfaction.
How do I get referred?
- Mr Kumar welcomes a referral from any healthcare professionals including General Practitioners (GP), other hospital doctors/surgeons, and physiotherapists.
- If you are insured, you should check with your insurance company whether you need a letter from your GP.
- Self-referral – if you wish you can make a self referral without the need for a GP letter.
What do I need to bring for the first consultation?
- A referral letter if you have one
- Any medication prescription
- If you are insured, you will need your insurance number and authorisation code.